Overview of the Exam:
The Pearson Test of English (PTE) is a computer based test of English. The test is taken by candidates for Professional careers and when they decide to pursue higher educational programs. The score report gives details of an Overall score in addition to Communicative skills and Enabling skills. Communicative skills consist of Listening, Reading, Speaking and Writing. Enabling skills consist of Grammar, Oral Fluency, Pronunciation, Spelling, Vocabulary and written discourse. Each item in the examination adds to the scores, in a particular manner, depending on the skills that are being tested. If a candidate is a non-native speaker of English, this test will provide an accurate measure of your academic English ability.
The important Factors that we provide:
- Daily practice will be given as per pattern of the PTE EXAM.
- Not only do we provide you with the test you need, we provide resources to maximize your chance of success.
- Go through our preparation path to learn what’s in the test step-by-step.
- For this reason, the best place to under this course is at TRICHY PLUS.
- The best time to join the course is now. So, you will be in time to join the fall intake of 2019, Spring 2020 and Fall 2020.