Overview of the Exam:
The GRADUATE MANAGEMENT ADMISSION TEST (GMAT) is a standardized test taken by aspirants who seek to pursue management studies worldwide. It is also a considered as an important entrance test in India. Candidates, who take this test which is a system based test, do so, in order to gauge and demonstrate their potential, for further graduate studies in Management Studies. The GMAT is a computerized test. The individual parts have specific timing. There are 4 parts to this test Analytical Writing, Verbal, Quantitative, Integrated reasoning. These 4 parts do not test an individual on any business knowledge or subject mastery, rather the reasoning skills, critical thinking, complex judgments, analysis and problem solving are tested.
The Advantage Of GMAT Coaching at Trichy Plus:
- Most students are unaware that for the Quantitative Section of the GMAT, a candidate does not need higher level skills in Mathematics.
- It is the fundamental skills in Algebra, Geometry, Arithmetic that is need.
- For students who have this challenge, we have classes to coach them on these levels and then expose them to the logic and higher analysis in the quantitative solving areas.
- For the Verbal, a good grasp of English, vocabulary and grammar will support a student for reading, reasoning and writing.
- In our Institution, we have classes to coach a student from the lower level, if required and thus help to prepare better for the exam.
- As the test is a computerized test, the Testing Room facility and regular tests provide ample scope for the student to improve their performance.