Overview of the Exam:
Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) is an important MBA Entrance test leading to MBA admission in India; it is conducted by SLRI – Jamshedpur. The candidate should have completed their graduation degree from a recognized institute or university. It consists of two parts. Part 1 consists of verbal, logical reasoning, decision making, quantitative ability and data interpretation. Part 2 consists of General Knowledge. General knowledge is not taken into account for the calculation of percentile in XAT examination.
The important Factors that we provide:
- Special doubt clarification session will be held for 10 minutes every day.
- Each student’s progress has been recorded and further improvement will be suggested.
- Daily plans for worksheet and guidance given by expert faculty.
- Expert coaching will be given by our Trainers. Online test and daily mock test based on the exact pattern of the test.
- Each and every topic is discussed by expert trainers who will give step by step coaching for each and every student.