What is CLAT Exam?
- Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is national level entrance test for the admission to UG, PG and Integrated law
courses in India.
- The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is an all India entrance examination conducted on rotation by 19 National Law Universities (NLUs) for admissions to theirunder-graduateprogram (LL.B. & LL.M.).
For more details visit:
Highlights of TRICHY PLUS CLAT ENTRANCE EXAM :
- 50+ Students in Top NLUs (National Law University).
- Test Booking Assistance in applying for CLAT law Exam-
- Special Students Parents Counseling sessions.
- Hostel facilities for both girls and boys
- Special sessions by legal experts
- Previous year question papers discussed.
- Daily / weekly tests.
Who can Apply CLAT-19 (Common Law Entrance Test)?
- To be eligible for CLAT law entrance exam-19(Common Law Entrance Test), the candidates must have secured:
- (a) Forty five percent (45%) marks in Qualifying Exam (Class XII or equivalent) in case of candidates belonging to Unreserved /OBC /Specially Abled Persons (SAP) and other categories. (b) Forty Percent (40%) marks in case of candidates belonging to
- Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination in March/April 2019 are also eligible for appearing in CLAT law exam -2019 offline examination. However, they shall be required to produce an evidence of their passing the qualifying examination at the time of admission, failing which they shall lose their right to be considered for admission.
- The result of qualifying examination (i.e., 10+2) shall be submitted by the candidate at the time of admission failing which the candidate shall be ineligible for admission to the Course.
CLAT 2019 Exam Pattern
CLAT law exam -2019 is of two hour duration, comprising of 200 questions across five different areas and is conducted offline.
||No. of Questions
For every correct answer, aspirants are given one mark and for each wrong answer 0.25 marks are deducted from their total score.
Mr.S.Sivakumar CEO, Trichy Plus
B.E from CIT Coimbatore & MBA from FMS – Delhi. Expert trainer in Aptitude, English Language & Personality Development.
Department Expert in English Language Training, Certified by British Council.
Ms. Owenita D’Cruz Head of Training – Read More
Highlights of CLAT Program on 25 th November:
1. Awareness Programme on “How to prepare for CLAT exam.”
2.Well known Law Professor talks about”The opportunities in the
legal field” and “Types of Examinations.”
3.Mr.John Benedict, E-governance Advisor High Court of
Karnataka talks on “Why you should choose Law as a
4.Mr.Sivakumar,CEO of Trichy Plus talks on “Believe in Yourself.”
5.Student Achievers share their success story.
Entry Free Parents are invited.